I thought I’d do a simple post for the month of Halloween. My top favorite Halloween, horror, or paranormal books, movies, television shows, or… (And this is from an author who used to not be into horror, until she fell in love with an horror romance series.)
So, my favorites:
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – books, audiobooks, and movies. *addendum. For me, my favorite thing about this series was the concept of being in love with a being who can’t die a natural death, but there are other parts that really brought it down for me.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – TV show
- Schmoo – TV show
- Casper the Friendly Ghost – TV show
- Candy corn. Yeah, yeah, I know it isn’t horrific or scary – unless you look at the sugar count – but this is the only time of year I’ll eat the dreaded things… and like them.
- All Hallows Eve & Samhain, when the veil is thin and who knows what might come through as winter is ushered in. *wink*
- Drakyl Ranch – yeah, I really like the characters and creatures in my Drakyl Ranch book series.
- SPECTR by Jordan L. Hawk – books and audiobooks
- Whyborne & Griffin by Jordan L. Hawk – books and audiobooks
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling – books, audiobooks, & movies